Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just an update...

For any interested parties, here are some things that have been going on with us lately.

We took the motorcycle saftey class. It was fun. It was four sessions, two in class ones in the evening and two riding lessons on sunday mornings. We were both very nervous, in the first riding lesson, I, Tara, was almost killed by a rogue motorcycle. In the second I nearly killed myself with my own bike. Dan however did very well, never falling or faltering and in the end we both passed with somewhat flying colors and are now licensed motorcyclists. Scary, I know, keep yer children out of the road.

Last tuesday we bought a motorcycle. It is an 82 Kawasaki 440. It's a crazy little bike that rumbles and grumbles and has weird handle bars. But we both like it and Dan doesn't know it yet but we're going to clean it up all nice and maybe he'll repaint the tank. We'll prolly upgrade in the spring. Oh yeah, and it's, i mean his, name is Tommy. Rusty Tommy our first little motorcycle.

Dan is in the process of applying to law schools. He's such a smarthead he's going to apply to Harvard and Yale. Looks and brains, I don't know how I got so lucky to find such a man.

We are going to dress Jack up like a shark tonight for Halloween and give out candy for trick or treaters. Then we may hit up the local PNA because Dan is intent on getting a membership though neither of us are Polish. But I guess I was part of the VFW and wasn't a veteran of war, foreign or domestic.

That's about it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment